When my colleague asked me to photograph her wedding I accepted without hesitation. I’d been closely involved in the initial preparations and I was excited that Lyndsey wanted me to be a big part of her special day. Lyndsey did everything in just over 6 months, and made her and James’ wedding at Ribby Hall on a crisp November day utterly unique and special. From the sublime Augusta Jones dress and lace jacket, to the quirky Irregular Choice shoes. Then there was the fantastic Tim Burton ‘Corpse Bride’ inspired wedding cake by our lovely colleague Emma at The Yummy Mummy Cake Company (with the design a complete secret and surprise to the bride after James hijacked all liaisons with Emma!). The day itself was full of little touches that made the day so uniquely Lyndsey. She purchased and designed all the flowers herself and Lyndsey’s very talented sister, Jenny, also made some lovely elderflower liquor as favours. Then there were the bits out of the brides control, the very moving speech by Lyndsey’s dad and James falling over during his speech. It was a wonderful day and the sunset even fit in with the purple theme. Take a look at some of my favourite moments in the gallery below!
Charli Chmylowskyj is the heart and drive behind Black Cat Photography. Graham Chmylowskyj is the design brain behind Black Cat Photography, and Kuro Chmylowskyj is the new cat on the block. Charli would love to take your wedding photo's. Graham would like to be out on his motorbike and, Kuro would just like some chicken!
- RT @Charli321: Hope you find your furever home soon boys! You’re gorgeous and if we didn’t have our own (stubborn) rescue panther we’d have… 45 days ago
- RT @Charli321: I’m so tired.Emotionally today has been incredible,now I’m trying to go to sleep my head is buzzing & I’m pinching myself th… 58 days ago
- RT @TheNorthCurve: 🚨 NEW DESIGN 🚨 Two for two on the terrible timing? Also, the best match hashtag in the business. Arsenal 1991 away cu… 60 days ago
- RT @McrMusicTours: BE QUICK: Still some spots left on this Saturday’s Joy Division tour 👇 Grab your ticket from @seetickets now 🎟: https:/… 77 days ago
- RT @Charli321: Utterly disappointed in my self-serving waste-of-space MP @DavidMundellDCT Abstaining from all the indicative votes last nig… 84 days ago
P. 01576 610353
M. 07887 553331
Or simply fill out our contact form and we will contact you within 48 hours.