When my colleague asked me to photograph her wedding I accepted without hesitation. I’d been closely involved in the initial preparations and I was excited that Lyndsey wanted me to be a big part of her special day. Lyndsey did everything in just over 6 months, and made her and James’ wedding at Ribby Hall on a crisp November day utterly unique and special. From the sublime Augusta Jones dress and lace jacket, to the quirky Irregular Choice shoes. Then there was the fantastic Tim Burton ‘Corpse Bride’ inspired wedding cake by our lovely colleague Emma at The Yummy Mummy Cake Company (with the design a complete secret and surprise to the bride after James hijacked all liaisons with Emma!). The day itself was full of little touches that made the day so uniquely Lyndsey. She purchased and designed all the flowers herself and Lyndsey’s very talented sister, Jenny, also made some lovely elderflower liquor as favours. Then there were the bits out of the brides control, the very moving speech by Lyndsey’s dad and James falling over during his speech. It was a wonderful day and the sunset even fit in with the purple theme. Take a look at some of my favourite moments in the gallery below!
Charli Chmylowskyj is the heart and drive behind Black Cat Photography. Graham Chmylowskyj is the design brain behind Black Cat Photography, and Bruce Chmylowskyj is the cat behind Black Cat Photography. Charli would love to take your wedding photo's. Graham would like to be out on his motorbike and, Bruce would just like some chicken!
- RT @BBCScotlandNews: Scott Hutchison, the lead singer of the band Frightened Rabbit, has been reported missing amid concerns for his welfar… 12 days ago
- RT @Electric_Fields: Fancy making your EF experience even better this year? RT this for a chance to win a Luxury Bell Tent for 2 or 4 peopl… 59 days ago
- Black Cat Photography has a new muse #KuroNeko https://t.co/UJdYCRrILP 127 days ago
- RT @Divinity_Adieu: Had to say goodbye to this little man this morning. He was my pal and I’ll miss him terribly. 😿 https://t.co/ThpSp3tNI8 141 days ago
- It is with a broken heart we said goodbye to the inspiration behind my little photography business. Sleep well Bruc… https://t.co/cRkTjJar22 141 days ago
P. 01228 670057
M. 07887 553331
Or simply fill out our contact form and we will contact you within 48 hours.