When my colleague asked me to photograph her wedding I accepted without hesitation. I’d been closely involved in the initial preparations and I was excited that Lyndsey wanted me to be a big part of her special day. Lyndsey did everything in just over 6 months, and made her and James’ wedding at Ribby Hall on a crisp November day utterly unique and special. From the sublime Augusta Jones dress and lace jacket, to the quirky Irregular Choice shoes. Then there was the fantastic Tim Burton ‘Corpse Bride’ inspired wedding cake by our lovely colleague Emma at The Yummy Mummy Cake Company (with the design a complete secret and surprise to the bride after James hijacked all liaisons with Emma!). The day itself was full of little touches that made the day so uniquely Lyndsey. She purchased and designed all the flowers herself and Lyndsey’s very talented sister, Jenny, also made some lovely elderflower liquor as favours. Then there were the bits out of the brides control, the very moving speech by Lyndsey’s dad and James falling over during his speech. It was a wonderful day and the sunset even fit in with the purple theme. Take a look at some of my favourite moments in the gallery below!
Charli Chmylowskyj is the heart and drive behind Black Cat Photography. Graham Chmylowskyj is the design brain behind Black Cat Photography, and Kuro Chmylowskyj is the new cat on the block. Charli would love to take your wedding photo's. Graham would like to be out on his motorbike and, Kuro would just like some chicken!
- RT @Asbestossurvey_: We have 2 pairs of tickets to give away for the @LincolnCity_FC vs @Everton FA Cup game this Sat! To win, Like, Rewee… 21 days ago
- RT @DowntoEarthDes: If your company needs any vector art created, I can also do that. Just give me a shout with details of what you need. h… 21 days ago
- Black Cat Photography business snaps make it to @cumbriacrack #DayMade https://t.co/PvIEfuix6u via @CumbriaCrack 51 days ago
- RT @DowntoEarthDes: Graham has new designs on life after starting own business https://t.co/iCCOdl1ECK via @CumbriaCrack 51 days ago
- RT @Cloud9Dumfries: Vegan Leather, made from hard wearing cork, handbags are now in stock from the lovely Hare and Boathouse Creations! If… 68 days ago
P. 01576 610353
M. 07887 553331
Or simply fill out our contact form and we will contact you within 48 hours.